Today’s motivation comes to you in the form of a recipe! Here’s the thing, no one ever said that eating better doesn’t mean it has to be bad or taste like garbage! This recipe is fantastic and worth a try!
Brazilian Curry Chicken
◦ 1.5-2 lbs. chicken, boneless, skinless breasts
◦ 3/4 cup coconut milk
◦ 2 tablespoons tomato paste
◦ 3 garlic cloves, minced
◦ 1 tablespoon ground ginger
◦ 4-6 tablespoons curry powder
◦ 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 cubes (I used yellow and red)
◦ 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
◦ salt and pepper, to taste
◦ 1 cup chicken broth
Grab out your crock pot!! Wooooo crock pot time!
Add in the coconut milk, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper and whisk together.
Add in peppers and onions.
Next, add in chicken and pour broth over the chicken.
Mix all ingredients together to completely cover the chicken in the curry mixture.
Cover and cook at low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
Serve with quinoa or long grain rice.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did here at the Fat Boy house!